Seoul World Cup Ice Rink & Sleigh Park (World Cup Park)
World Cup Park is located near Seoul World Cup Stadium and is made up of five smaller parks: Pyeonghwa (Peace), Nanjicheon, Nanji Hangang, Haneul (Sky), and Noeul (Sunset).
Adjacent to Haneul Park and Pyeonghwa Park, an outdoor ice skating rink set up at the parking lot of World Cup Park is open to the public.
- Opening Period : December 3, 2011 - February 5, 2012
- Opening Hours : 10:00-22:00
- Location : World Cup Stadium Station of Subway line No. 6, exit 1
or Mapo-gu Office Station, exit 8
- Admission Fee : 1,000 won per hour
- Skate Rental Fee : 1,000 won
- Website : http://www.worldcuprink.com/(Only in Korean)